Wednesday, May 24, 2006

balls

it would be great if my balls had hands.it would be so much easier to go to the bathroom i could just stand there hands on hips while my ball hands did all the work .if my boxers got in a bunch my ball hands could just straighten them out.dont even have to stop to pull my pants down.if my balls itched while i'm on line to meet the queen no proplem,i can scratch to my hearts content undetected.i mean the possibilities are limitless.i could play pocket pool anywhere any time.if i got bored i could even juggle.maybe even join the circus.and let us not forget sex,i'd have hands all over the place i could pleasure my self and wife at the same time while operating the remote.it dosent get any better than that.
ball hands.... think about it, i know i will.

No comments: